Physiotherapist, Certified Schroth Therapist
Born 1979 in Ust-Ilimsk, Russia. Vladimir lives and completes his secondary education in Bulgaria. In 2018, he became a licensed ISST-Schroth therapist and began work at Scoliocenter Sofia. His previous experience includes years of work at a specialized hospital for rehabilitation, university hospital for active treatment and balneological center.
- 2015 - Physiotherapy - Master's Degree in National Sports Academy "Vassil Levski"
- 2009 - Health Care Management - Master's Degree in Medical University of Varna
- 2003 - Physiotherapy — Bachelor's Degree in University of Ruse "Angel Kanchev"
Courses and postgraduate training:
- 2018 ISST- Schroth therapist
- 2016 — PNF — Spine Dysfunctions
- 2014 — PNF — Basic 1 & 2
- 2013 —Thera-Band: Clinical progression of elastic resistance and proprioceptive training in physical therapy and sports
- 2012 — Neurorehabilitation: Diseases of the peripheral and central nervous system
- 2003 —Spine and peripheral joints mobilisation